[stylist] questions about resumes

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 23:58:56 UTC 2009

All the resumes we in the Commission for the  blind here in Nebraska (all of
them that I have seen and taken part in, were not bulleted  as you
described. Some have no bullets on them and some do, but it would be the
specific skills that would get them (A resume of skills and not a list of
education and past jobs).

.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net