[stylist] questions about resumes

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 02:29:37 UTC 2009

Resumes today are not what they used to be.   You probably want to talk to a
professional about it.   The old, education, work experience etc is not
enough.   Now employers expect you to tell them what experience you've had that
makes you uniquely qualified for the job.   A couple of years ago, Lorraine Rovig
at NFB showed me the difference such an approach would make with my resume.
I would need to include experience that was relevant to the position wanted,
and a resume for one employer would not look the same as one for another.
Lori