[stylist] Victor Reader Stream

Kasondra Payne kassyp36 at msn.com
Sat Feb 14 21:35:09 UTC 2009

Amy,

I use my Stream every day for school, work, and in my personal time.  Yes, I read Braille, but this portable device can't be beat for the number of formats it plays.  You can also record with it, and the quality of the recordings is decent.  The text-to-speech is okay, although it could be better, but it can be used to read text-based files like .rtf, .brf, and text only daisy books.  I love reading the NLS digital talking books.  The stream is easy-to-use and learn with logical key layout and assignment.  If you have soecific questions, you can email me.  You can also get the user guide on HumanWare's web site, and reading it can help your decision process.  Then again, I am a technology geek.  Good luck, and I hope this helps.

Kasondra Payne