[stylist] off topic, booking flights online

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Feb 15 04:22:04 UTC 2009

long time ago I had some success with orbitz, I think that's how its spelled.

yes, the liquor ads are there because they know you'll need some
after fighting with their site, and if somebody has fear of flying
they can self-medicate by getting soused before getting on the
plane.  what an angle.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS