[stylist] Victor Reader Stream

Nikki B. texaspawprints at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:00:32 UTC 2009

Actually, the Victor Reader Stream from Humanware has been out at least a
year or so now. I think what you are referring to is the player which is
being made for NLS.  Those are not out yet.  I have heard rumors that some
states are indeed using the VR Streams rather than the NLS players but I
don't know anything about that. The Stream from Humanware is available for
private purchase to anyone who is willing to shell out the money. I am very
thankful that I had this unit given to me by a local organization.

Nikki B.