[stylist] Thought Provoker About Love

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Sun Feb 15 20:47:32 UTC 2009

Hey:

What I meant to say is that there is this advantage in blind-blind
couplings.  Not that the blind all should marry other blind people.  And I
might add, there are many other advantages.

I am not married to a deaf-blind person.  My wife is deaf.  We are happy.
But I can tell you there were cultural differences that created all manner
of conflicts, that would not have been there at all if I married a
deaf-blind person.  But that's not to say that a relationship with a
deaf-blind person wouldn't have its own conflicts.  The conflicts would be
just different.  But I suspect that if it's a same-culture marriage, then
the conflicts would be the common ones, not peculiar ones.

The key is still love and chemistry and all that.  But on the more
superficial levels, aren't there certain conveniences if it's a same-culture
union?

John

Checked by AVG.
6:01 PM