[stylist] Thought Provoker About Love

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Feb 16 22:14:56 UTC 2009

yes,
you are right, and last I knew it was still there.  Girardeli square
smells of chocolate and it wafts a bit, but the coffee scent covers
far more ground for some reason.  and btw, the place you mentioned
makes wonderful chocolates, too!  when you are training at guide dogs
for the blind in san raphael they take you there to work with
your  dog in san francisco.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS