[stylist] Beauty...In the Eye of the Beholder

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Feb 16 22:49:06 UTC 2009

whoa Amy that's really cool!

no, the most I ever do is scrub my eyes with softsoap and water,
along with soaking.

I'd never heard of boiling your eyes!

a blind guy went to class, just in time for the test.  his neighbor
was late, pushed into the seat next to him, and was suddenly shocked
to see his eyes out.
when asked, the blind guy  explained, "when I got here, the prof
first said "I want all of you to keep your eyes on your tests!"

I too am self conscious of people seeing me clean my eyes, or having
them out.  .
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS