[stylist] NFb Chapter Name

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue Feb 17 14:03:22 UTC 2009

Cool, I'm with River City.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Shelley J. Alongi
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 8:28 PM
To: NFBnet Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: [stylist] NFb Chapter Name

Orange County chapter.
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Prepare tasty meals with eas and at $2.00 a serving from the pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit
**
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=new
titles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111IcecreamAndTheUmbrella.htm

To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=Alongi
SJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008