[stylist] Next nFB Telephone Meeting 5 days away

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Feb 18 13:45:07 UTC 2009

One time I read that when writing fiction write about something in your life
that is important.  Your ethnicity, religion, the area you live in etc.
After all, your characters are more credible if someone who knows about
their life and lifestyle is portraying them.  Obviously, this does not apply
across the board.  You don't have to be the victim of a murderer or thief to
know what the personal life of such a victim is.  Let your imagination take
off and give your characters life within your unique perspective.  Judith