[stylist] Beauty...In the Eye of the Beholder

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Feb 19 19:42:52 UTC 2009

Fortunately no one but my husband saw this, but I had just gotten one of my
eyes refitted and we were sitting at Red Lobster.  Suddenly the newly-fit
eye fell out into my plate of chicken lingini alfredo.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.