[stylist] Beauty...In the Eye of the Beholder

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Feb 19 20:45:04 UTC 2009

lori,
since this is about life as a blind person, isn't that within the
scope of this list?

humor is important in acceptance, and often communicates concerns and
universal values.

humor also often allows for a sense of control when one is in an
uncontrolable situation.

chicken linguini?  wow.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.