[stylist] wow!

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Feb 20 23:56:49 UTC 2009

Harriet composes  in long hand and when sent to me it was typed up by a
friend and the text was part of the body of an email.

She has also sent me like 30 hardcopy poems. And, 1 CD with 1 country song
on it.

So that is what I know. (I could scan some of the poems and post them.)

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-
Http://www.thoughtprovoker.info