[stylist] does anyone

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Fri Jan 2 13:32:09 UTC 2009

 Well said Angela.  Couldn't have said it better.  I once read the comments
of a publisher who said something to the effect of, "Don't try to write
about the identity and values of the other guy, but write about what is
inside and inspires you.  Those are the unique thoughts that make you
different."  Good advice.  Judith