[stylist] Giving thanks to Christina

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Jan 2 14:24:01 UTC 2009

Division members

I have started calling all Division members who I have never met and have a
phone number for. I am wanting to: put a voice and personality with the
name, learn what he or she writes, what the division can do for him or her,
ask what he or she can do for the division, ask if he or she are planning to
attend the 2009 convention, ask if he or she are receiving Slate and Style
and/or the Braille Monitor, ask if he or she belong to this mailing list,
ask if he or she would like to join in on the monthly telephone meetings and
more.

One person I would like to bring to your attention is Christina Oakes of
Michigan who is our volunteer Braille proofreader for the Braille issue of
Slate and Style. She reads through each Braille issue before it is released.
Thank you Christina!

(At present she is not a member of this list; she is aware of it. Any
messages written to her I will forward to her.)

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-
Http://www.thoughtprovoker.info