[stylist] does anyone

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Jan 2 21:41:26 UTC 2009

certainly knew about John Milton, who became blind as an adult, and
apparently that's when his poetry got really good.

I just read about James Holman, called "the blind traveler" who truly
traveled around the world between 1823 and 1857.  he was published,
am curious if any of his books are available to us.
I think I read Tom Sullivan's "if you could see what I hear" a long time ago.
you, donna, informed me of Francis Brown, I'd never heard of her before.

Evilyn lee was blind and published a cookbook.
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS