[stylist] does anyone

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sun Jan 4 03:49:26 UTC 2009

Dave,
Small world.  Was Jim Sved the director then?  I think the other people
around at that time were Bill McDonald, Jay Daudna, Brook Hansen and
Jerry Young.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

David Andrews wrote:
> I remember your interviews.  I did an internship at RICB, while in
> Grad School in 1979.  I also met Hartman in 1996 -- I got him to speak
> at a reading service conference that I was program chairman.  It was
> in Roanoke Virginia, where he was working.  That has been 12 years
> though -- he was a Psychiatrist.
>
> Dave
>
> At 10:46 AM 1/3/2009, you wrote:
>> April,
>> Is this David Hartman the guy who went to medical school?  I used to
>> do radio interviews for the Radio Information Center for the Blind in
>> Philadelphia -- between 1976 and 1986 -- and I interviewed him and
>> his wife.  He was attending Temple Medical School and living in the
>> Germantown section of Philly not far from where I lived.
>> Donna
>>
>> --
>> For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
>>
>> Apple I-Tunes
>>
>> phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374
>>

>> Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
>> www.padnfb.org
>>

>> April Enderton wrote:
>>> Is Beverly Butler still around?  She wrote a book titled, To light a
>>> Single
>>> Candle.  It was published in the 1970s and was written loosely about