[stylist] Comments on James Joyce's writing

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 5 00:15:00 UTC 2009

According to a professor I once had in a literature class, JOyce's work is
full of references to the Catholic rituals. Besides that he does tend to be
a bit wordy. Don't blink you might miss something, chuckles. My favorite
Joyce reading is Dubliners, a series of his short stories. Though I must
admit that I don't remember any of them. His stories may be easier to digest
than his novels. That's my perspective anyway.
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Prepare tasty meals with eas and at $2.00 a serving from the pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit
**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008