[stylist] Audio

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Mon Jan 5 00:59:21 UTC 2009

Dear friends:

Ii have a question about something I know absolutely nothing about.  So I
would appreciate an 101 or "'for Demmies" answer.

As some of you know, my chapbook of poems was published last month.  Since
then, I've been getting requests from hearing blind people for an audio
version.  The publisher is sighted deaf, so both of us don't know what's
what in this area.

By an audio version, what exactly does it mean?  What is the traditional
physical format?  Like tape recorder film strip cassette?  Or like CD, DVD?
Or what?  And what would be the costs involved?  I suppose we'll need a
reader to voice the poems.  I don't think we'll need a thousand copies, but
more like one or two hundred.

Any info and tips would be most helpful!

John

Checked by AVG.
2:14 PM