[stylist] NLS Magazines

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 12 16:02:39 UTC 2009

Thanks, Fred. I do read to the end of stories that I like. As for
subscribing you can subscribe through your local NLS just like you do for
any magazine. However, "Short Stories" is only available in braille; there
is no audio version.

Cindy

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/f.wurtzel%40comcast
.net