[stylist] SUBMISSION

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Jan 16 18:37:03 UTC 2009

Robert & Lori,
I love this woman!  Hearing such self confidence, such joy and optimism
from a person of her generation -- many of whom understandably have old
world views of blindness -- is refreshing.
Donna Hill

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org