[stylist] seeking specific writers division member

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 00:36:01 UTC 2009

I'm wondering if any of you know Forrest Palmer?   He had been training at
the Louisiana Center when he joined the division, and neglected to give us his
home address, so his Braille Slate & Style has been returned to me.

If you know him, please contact him, and ask him to send me his snail mail
address, or to contact me via email so we can update our records.

This is a continuing problem for those in training centers who join the
division.   We would like to correct it.
Lori
Email me off list:   Loristay at aol.com