[stylist] Article about NFB Braille Monitor editor, Barbara Pierce

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Jan 22 02:45:44 UTC 2009

Jim,
It's the Chronicle Enterprise, and the contact info is at the head of
the article in my post. I think it's from Oberland, Ohio.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org