[stylist] NFB Writers' Division Telephone meeting, Sunday

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Jan 24 01:04:42 UTC 2009

My thing is, I'll send a message to a bunch of people promising them an
attached file, and forget to attach the file. Usually I remember and send
another message apologizing for my absent-mindedness and yes, including the
file, but sometimes someone has to point it out to me.
So attached is a copy of ... Never mind.