[stylist] february teleconference

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Jan 26 06:22:55 UTC 2009

dear fellow writers,
the next meeting of the teleconference is Sunday February 22nd, at
7;30p.m. central time.

two topics for this coming teleconference:
how do you approach making your texts fit under word-length
requirements for contests or publisher submissions?
and, how do you start as a novel writer?

tonight's meeting was lively and humorous.  we particularly discussed
writing dialog, and time for writing.  we also discussed: trains,
Amtrak, convention; the insides of locomotives and planes; among
other subjects.

7;30p.m. Lawrence  Kansas central time translates to 8;30p.m.  New
Jersey eastern time; 6;30p.m. Tombstone Arizona mountain time; or
5;30p.m. Yuba City California  Pacific time.    no, don't have Hawaii
or Alaska times.

number to call: 218-339-4300
code: 568839#

looking forward to the next meeting.