[stylist] What comes first?...response to response

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Jan 29 15:47:20 UTC 2009

I agree with Judith. I don't even listen to my country music when I'm trying
to write, its too distracting! I work best when its quiet, and I can devote
my full attention to what I'm doing. Thank God 2-year-olds still take naps
LOL.

Some people do work better with music on though. I guess its just a
personality thing.