[stylist] new member

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Jan 31 06:17:49 UTC 2009

I can proudly say that Hina was my pen pal in '05, and of course we
are good friends now that she is in the u.s.
she is also too modest: she and her brother fought so that  for the
first time pakistani blind students  could take their college exams in Braille!
she wrote a short story when she was younger, and it won an award.
her poetry is intense and moving.

she has taught me some of what I know about computers and MS-Word.

she is knowledgeable on english lit, having studied it.

and, she helped me start writing.

when I suggested she introduce herself, she seemed a little shy about
it, I'm so glad she got over being shy!
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS