[stylist] new member

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Jan 31 17:46:45 UTC 2009

Hina

I too say welcome to this list. I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I write several
different  things, THOUGHT PROVOKER is probably what I am most known for and
a few recent articles in the Braille Monitor. Some day books too; I just
need to finish one and market, market, market. (If you wish to learn about
THOUGHT PROVOKER, the web address for my THOUGHT PROVOKER site is at the
bottom of this message.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-