[stylist] Ideas about Newsletter please?

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Jan 31 17:59:11 UTC 2009

On a format, its up to you to decide what look you want. (I can't seem to
get this next word close enough to being correct to get the spell checker to
help me; sorry; but JAWS is saying it real good; so I leave it as a point of
ADA accommodation.) Cemetry in form is subjective.

As for asking for sighted help with doing the picture bit- until you know
what you are doing, ask someone in the know and learn from them, be they
sighted or blind. I'm sure there are accessible facts about a digitized
picture file that you and JAWS can make sense of. Just got to find out the
facts.

And don't for get, putting one of those together is a team effort. So you do
your best, then you pass it on to the next person who checks it out, then
send it on to a third and because it will also be a visual medium, going to
sighted readers, it makes sense to have one of the editing team be a sighted
person. (Just as, if a publication is to go out to the blind and the
sighted, the editing staff should have one blind person on the team to
ensure that the product is assessable.)

I'm happy for you! What a great opportunity.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-
Http://www.thoughtprovoker.info