[stylist] The ShellBell Report

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 1 02:08:15 UTC 2009

My writing is full of opinions. I've always thought I'd like to be a
journalist the only thing with that is that I only want to report on what
interests me. So far that has been a lot of different things. I publish my
writings online and some will appear on my website, soon.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated May 9, 2009