[stylist] My First Trip to Chatsworth

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Jul 1 21:31:53 UTC 2009

Very good investigative reporting Shelly!  I have never been able to
understand why, when someone wants to do something nice and innocently for
someone else they are confronted with a pile of papers, ink barely dried on
the paper and people who are gonna try to convince you that something nice
for that person is unnecessary.  Just another sketch on the canvas of
humanity.  Judith