[stylist] See and Win Orator for Blackberry Smartphones at NFBConvention

loristay at aol.com loristay at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 01:03:43 UTC 2009

Have you gotten rid of the computer virus yet?
We will try to enter you to win this if possible.  David entered you to win a membership to Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic.  Lots of raffles here, most free.  It just depends on how often we get into the exhibit hall.  It was a madhouse there this morning.  We don't think there is a problem with the site, but who knows?
Lori

.