[stylist] Member Bios Now on Site

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 5 01:34:50 UTC 2009

Another good rule of leadership is always look for your replacement. Hope
you're all having a good time. I'm sitting here watching "The Secret Garden"
on the computer from Netflix. cheers.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated May 9, 2009