[stylist] Member Bios Now on Site

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Jul 11 01:30:19 UTC 2009

wow,
three meals!  are you also on the nfb cooks list Lori?  lol

chikako is also a voice student studying privately with my wife.  she
has a lovely singing voice.  she's been our friend since  before our
chapter formed in '06.

I hope to get healthy enough to get to nfb conventions.  I've been to
one, '91 in new orleans.

amazing just how much health trouble I've had in the past ten months.

good luck with your picnic.  wouldn't wish a picnic on anybody here
today, while the locally grown corn is heavenly, the temp is about
95F and humidity almost that!
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS