[stylist] iphone

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jul 12 18:11:57 UTC 2009

What kind of info are you looking for -- the new 3 GS can be made
accessible, it has a built-in screen reader in it.  There is info on
Apple site, and press releases etc., that were on some of our lists archives.

Dave

p.s.  I haven't used it yet, but am told it does work, takes a little
getting used to, but works.

DA