[stylist] Age

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:14:20 UTC 2009

Shelly: I like your attitude. My great grandmother lived to be 99 and
9 months. She would have made it further but she was put in a home
after that and hated the place. She used to live with my grandparents.
She take herself for a walk in the woods every day. In fact she was
living indpendantly until age 97.

Helene