[stylist] Looking for a writer

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 15 03:02:20 UTC 2009

I responded to her a few hours ago when Lori sent this to the list in order
to get more information.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated July 2, 2009