[stylist] Getting Your Book in the NLS / Carmella

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 20:13:49 UTC 2009

Hi Carmella, and all,

Welcome back, Carmella.  I've just recently come back too, actualy.  Good to
hear you're moving forward.  Onward & upward!

Carmella, I urge you to write a blog post (at least), and perhaps share it
here also.  A post discussing your process for getting your book into the
NLS, and recording it as you mentioned you're doing, below.  That would be a
post of interest to many authors, not just blind authors.

With what the AFB says is a market of more than 10 Million people who are
"severely visually impaired" in the USA alone (how many millions more
worldwide?), that's a large market of readers and consumers that many
authors would benefit from having their books in front of and made more
easily accessible to.

I urge you to share your experience, and whatever tips you can - for the
benefit and enjoyment of all.

Strive On!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com