[stylist] NEW THOUGHT PROVOKER #146- Blindness MakesYourotherSenses Stronger

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 19:59:39 UTC 2009

Oh, yeah!  It would, in fact, fluctuate.  At least, it does for me.  It is a
good thing I can laugh at myself.  A lot.  /smile/

It has given me some funny stories, though, and will again.  Now to gather
all my scattered vignettes and blabs and stuff and try to turn them into
something publishable...  /smile/

How goes the revision?

Tami Smith-Kinney