[stylist] Nonfiction Category in Contest

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 6 16:19:36 UTC 2009

Good morning everyone,

    I wonder what the possibility of securing an Imagination Fund Grant for
expanding contest categories and securing on-going funding sources would be?
Perhaps some of our other divisions could sponsor various categories and/or
prizes. For example NOPBC might consider sponsoring prizes for our youth
contests or individuals sponsoring other contest prizes and/or categories.
These are just a few ideas.

Peter Donahue