[stylist] Nonfiction Category in Contest

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Jun 7 01:58:04 UTC 2009

well,
as sponsorship I was wondering for example if it is okay to name a
sponsor on our website and in S&S.

I was thinking sponsors like Humanware, Freedom Scientific, nfb's
independence mart, etc.

I do like the idea of  other divisions being approached for
sponsorship consideration.
I think that potentially sponsorship can work the other way too.  if
for example Guide Dogs for the Blind were a sponsor, they might also
include our division's info and the contest details in some of their
publications, too.

just brainstorming.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.