[stylist] A deafblind Girl: layout

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 7 05:03:17 UTC 2009

Sorry I've not been very active lately on either the writers chat or
Stylist list. I've been very busy writing "A Deafblind girl".

The lay out of the book is as follows:
Part 1: is a series of chapters. An autobiography of the Main
Character Nadia who is a deafblind duman.
Part 2: Are mostly written by Nadia's aunt Liza (also a  deafblind
duman) except for the first chapter which is written By Liza's boss
Beria who is 'helping' compile Nadia's autobiography and the last
chapter just contains letters written by various characters.
Part 3. Each chapter is written by a differant character.
Part 4. contains last 3 chapters which Beria tried to destroy  but
they are rescued and put together by a couple of other  characters.
Epilogue: Future note from Nadia's daughter who the autobiography is
intended for.

Hope the layout doesn't sound too complicated. I am hoping that soon I
can start sending people chapters when I have finished the first
draft.

Helene