[stylist] Nonfiction Category in Contest

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 7 18:26:22 UTC 2009

I had a professor once, the best professor I ever had in my accademic
experience who said that if a person had a passsion and wanted to do
research on it that this was a good thing they would become an expert in the
field. So anyone who is chiming in on who to contact for sponsorship of
contests if you have the iea you must have the energy to run with it. Go
team! That person is not me. My passion is other things. Go for your passion
and get contest sponsors. Help grow our division by Putting your money where
your mouth is.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated May 9, 2009