[stylist] "Transcendence" by Gabriel Horn and Amy Krout-Horn Available in PDF

Amy Krout-Horn krouthorn at verizon.net
Tue Jun 23 17:48:01 UTC 2009

I'm happy to announce , my novella, "Transcendence" is now available from All Things That Matter Press in an accessible PDF format. The editors realize the importance of down loadable books for those of us who have a print disability. They also recognized how meaningful it is for me as a blind author, to be able to share my book with the blind community, and I commend All Things That Matter Press  for making this possible. To order "Transcendence" as a PDF, please visit their web site:
http://www.allthingsthatmatterpress.com
Go to the "buy now" link and the down load is available in their e-book store for $9.99. If you visit the site, please take a moment to offer your appreciation to the fine editors who went the extra mile for blind readers. Sign the guest book and leave a note of gratitude. Thank you.
Peace and Light,
Amy