[stylist] national convention

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 02:13:44 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am Fred.  I am President of the Michigan affiliate.  Please come to our
hospitality room in room 6805 and meet some great people.  We will also have
an information table in the lobby near the registration desk.  If there is
anything that we in Michigan can do for you please ask.

The above goes for everyone in the Writers Division and all Federationists
and our friends.

Warmest Regards,

Fred