[stylist] Suggestions for Novel Writing

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Mar 2 05:14:31 UTC 2009

dear Chelsea,
that was a well written explanation of your process.

however some people might do things differently for various
reasons.  after I write a section I like to go back and do some
editing and proofing on it then, I find it actually helps prepare me
to write the next section.

but that's my method.

I hope you get a novel published.

jc