[stylist] Blowing snow talk/writing

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Mar 3 17:51:30 UTC 2009

Yes. These contraptions work on the mechanics that the snow is grabbed up
and accelerated  out by a paddle or spinning auger arrangement. And the nose
of it, the leading edge, the lips into the mouth of this monster, is right
out there in front and I'm thinking it could be used to give you needed
info.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-