[stylist] Editing, convention, and a few other things

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:34:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I wholeheartedly agree with Robert and Angela on their editing
viewpoints. I should be coming to convention if I get accepted to the
Colorado Center (Angela, could you please E-mail me offlist and tell
me about your experiences? I am excited, but want to know what I'm in
for.) Lori and I had the same idea about Slate and Style. Oh, and I
finished chapter 5 of my third novel last night. Since I have no
homework now, I hope to write part of chapter 6 before things get too
hectic with school.

From,
Chelsea