[stylist] JAWS and TABLES

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Mar 11 15:27:45 UTC 2009

Its insert+f1, isn't it?

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Newman
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 2:21 AM
To: 'NFBnet Writer's Division Mailing List'
Subject: [stylist] JAWS and TABLES

To find the commands that JAWS has in the program window that you are
setting in, press JAWS-key (Insert on the Number Pad) and all the JAWS
commands for that program will come up, just arrow down and look at them.

The table commands for word and JAWS 10 are- (these probably  are the same
for earlier versions- Select a table  control+Insert+t

Say the current table column Windows+Period Say the current table row
Windows+NumPad5 Move to and say the prior table column Windows+LeftArrow
Move to and say the next table column Windows+RightArrow Move to and say the
prior table row Windows+UpArrow Move to and say the next table row
Windows+DownArrow

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-