[stylist] word to txt?

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Mar 11 17:30:52 UTC 2009

Jim, actually, I was being lazy in my description. I don't use that option
too often and so never remember the hot-key letter to go right to it. And so
I just looked, and it is the letter p, so after you tab into that field,
input p and you are right on PLAIN TEXT TXT.

Sorry.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-